2021 tax forms are now live on CoinTracker!

We are pleased to announce that 2021 IRS tax forms are available now for users in the United States and can be generated in the 2021 Tax Center page.

For information on which forms you’ll need to file, please refer to this article.

If you have any questions about the tax forms, please Contact Us here.

Thank you for your patience as we worked to finalize these forms!

My CT dashboard says I had gains of $1,324.46. When I click the link for details I see nothing that would validate $1,324.46 so I download the TurboTax csv and it has no transactions in it.

I did sell some cryptos into USD to buy into others when I was not able to swap. Why is the Tax file empty?

Is this system a complete JOKE or what? I’m beginning to wonder if CoinTracker is a total scam.

I have hundreds of thousands of transactions that need tracked and reported for 2021. I have been trying desparately to get the TurboTax CSV file to download but every time I try I get an error message. I have trying to generate the 8949 and/or the condensed 8949 numerous times since 1.1.2022 and it says its generating and I’ll receive it by email, but then i never receive it. SO DISAPPOINTED IN COINTRACKER.

PLEASE HELP US FILE OUR TAXES!!!

1 Like

Even just a reply they’re working on it would be great!

Guess it’s just way too soon.

1 Like

Yay! Got a reply to my email inquiry-- some bugs being worked out and engineers are on the case.

Hopeful and staying tuned…

Issue:
The 2021 short term capital gains values shown on my 2021 Taxes page differ than the values I received when I generated Form 8949.

On my 2021 Taxes page I see short term capital gains = -$86,201.35 and long term = $90,120.32.

When I generate Form 8949 I see:
“In 2021, your total crypto activity was:
$90,120.32 in long term capital gains, $(78,682.95) in short term capital gains” resulting in a -$7,518.40 difference.

Would someone please have a look? I’ve had a pending support ticket for this issue for 8 days now and no response…

1 Like

same thing happens for me. I think a lot of us are having this problem right now. Hope they can address (not holding my breath)

I would stay of this tax program because you wont get a refund and will get in trouble with the IRS.