It’s been yet another record-setting month with bitcoin hitting an all time high of $60k and ether a high of $2k. The IRS has noticed and issued crypto tax subpoenas to Circle, Kraken, and Poloniex just this week. They have also extended the US tax deadline by one month to May 17, 2021. At CoinTracker, we announced a partnership with Wolters Kluwer — one of the largest tax professional software companies in the world. With a continued surge in support requests, we appreciate your ongoing patience as we grow our support team (we’re actively hiring!). Here’s the latest from our team:
Uniswap liquidity pool token coverage
We have increased our coverage of liquidity pool tokens to 90% of all Uniswap transactions. You’ll automatically see price history and cost basis for these transactions without needing to take any action.
Share your portfolio diversity
You can now easily share your cryptocurrency portfolio with friends without revealing your actual account value using the Share button from the dashboard or performance page.
- Other improvements: support for Binance Chain and Smart Chain, eToro integration, Kraken symbol mapping update, Bitpanda integration fixed
- Growth: CCH Tax podcast, CoinDesk TV, Hashoshi show, POE Group Advisors podcast
- Blog: How much tax you owe on a $69M NFT sale, HMRC updated crypto guidance
- Press: Accounting Today, CNBC, Decrypt, Entrepreneur, Yahoo Finance
- Coinbase plans to go public on April 14
- PayPal has enabled its 29 million merchants to accept cryptocurrency payments
- Goldman Sachs to enable high net worth clients to invest in bitcoin
- SEC sues LBRY over token sale
- What the hell is an NFT?
If you are enjoying CoinTracker, please review us on TrustPilot.
The CoinTracker Team
P.S. We’re hiring!