Wow — another month and another cryptocurrency surge. After smashing through $11K in July, BTC has now crossed $12K, while DeFi hits at all times high with Uniswap exceeding Coinbase Pro’s 24h trading volume. Here’s how we’ve been updating CoinTracker to better serve you:
Spam tokens hidden by default
Many of you told us how annoying it is to have random spam airdropped tokens clog up your portfolio. We’ve therefore by default hidden tokens with small values in wallets (still available on expansion).
Total and Unrealized Performance in Mobile
CoinTracker’s free mobile apps on Android and iOS now allow toggling between total and unrealized performance. This enables more fine grained tracking of your cryptocurrency portfolio both now and over historical time periods.
- DeFi: added support for auto-matching Uniswap trades (more DeFi updates coming!)
- New integrations: CoinJar Exchange, KyberSwap, Lykke, Swytfx
- Improved integrations: Atomic Wallet, Bittrex, BlockFi, Lolli, Nexo
- Updated coin mappings for overloaded coin symbols
- Blog posts: IRS sending more crypto tax letters, IRS to ask every American if they got crypto in 2020, How to reduce your crypto taxes, Australia crypto tax guide
If you are enjoying CoinTracker, we’d love for you to leave us a review on TrustPilot.
The CoinTracker Team
P.S. We’re hiring!