Balance Reconciliation

I wrote a little earlier. My Coinbase account is linked to Cointracker and the bitcoin balances do not match with Cointracker having the incorrect balance equivalent to $ 10, 000 + less than is noted on coinbase which has correct balance. When i go to Wallets on Cointracker, the correct Coinbase bitcoin amount is noted, However, this is not reflected on my Cointracker portfolio balance for bitcoin. Can anyone tell me how to reconcile this?

Thanks.

Hi @jimbo,

Just responded to your other message. Once you send us that information, we’ll be happy to take a look for you.

you already have permission in settings. Cointracket bitcoin amount is $45 K + while on Coinbase linked to Cointracker the balance is 55+. Thanks.

Thank you for enabling the debug permission in settings. Could you please send us a note at feedback [at] cointracker.io with the screenshot of this issue? Thank you

Hi Chandan-I sent these screenshots last nght from my iphone-the first was from coinbase showing my BTC balance and the other from cointracker showing my BTC balance. Cointracker has the lower balance of the BTC… On cointrachker when you go to wallets, this will confirm my coinbase balance-coinbase is linked to cointracker.

Thanks,

Thanks @jimbo, we’ll take a look and circle back with you