Bidao Wallet Support

Hi, with Bidao going live as an ERC20 Token, any plans to add that to ETH wallets?

Thanks,
Chet

Hi @Chet,

We should automatically pick up ERC-20 tokens when you add the ETH wallet (put in ETH as the currency). If you run into any problems, please let us know.

It is showing after I add the ETH wallet in transactions, but it is not showing BIDAO under Dashboard or Performance.

Are you seeing a fiat price associated with BIDAO? Since it’s relatively new we might not be picking up the price feed just yet, but we will soon

Under the transaction list, I am getting this message “Could not determine the value of this transaction.” for the transaction where I swapped ETH for BID.

However, nothing under Dashboard or Performance.

Also, Uniswap is the only one selling right now. Others are slatted, but not announced yet.

Makes sense, we should automatically fix this for you soon

Thank you. :+1:

I appreciate at it.

1 Like

Still not seeing Bidao in Dashboard or Performance page. Any idea when that will be available?

Thanks,
Chet

Hi @Chet,

Could you please send us the ETH address in question: www.cointracker.io/contact-us

Just sent through Contact page. Thanks.

1 Like

Any update on when Bidao will be shown on Dashboard and Performance pages?

Hi @Chet,

We don’t have an exact ETA yet but we’ll let you know as soon as it is ready!

Hi @Chet,

This should be working now with BID. If you are still seeing any issues, please let us know.