Celsius API fail?

Hey there…
Went to connect Celsius on API.
It’s pretty simple, but I just keep getting an error.
“Failed to add account. Please check the values below.”
Ive tried three API’s so far.
Checked help file, there’s only 4 tick boxes Celsius gives you for its API, all are on as per help flle.
Any thoughts?

Hi @LeadGr8,

Do you mind deleting all the API keys, and starting fresh with a brand new one? Please triple confirm that you have enabled read permissions for:

1. wallet balance
  2. transactions
  3. deposits
  4. withdrawals

If you are still getting an error, could you please send a screenshot of the API creation page and error in CoinTracker to Contact Us?

Sure thing.
Happy to do what I can to make this work.

1. removed all API’s
  2. Added new one with 4 * read functions
  3. Created new wallet in CT
  4. Entered API and got fail.

See photos attached…
3 * CELSIUS APP PICS
3 * CT ADDING WALLET PICS

Let me know thoughts,
Regards
D

Hi Chandan, Have you found out what is wrong here?? I’m experiencing the exact same problem

Ive not had a response.
Celsius have done DNS updates recently, ive heard on other trackers who use their API that its caused some errors.
All suggest removing all API’s and re-doing.
But ive tried twice and got errors.
Im sure Chandan and team are on it, but for now I did a manual import which was pretty smooth.
D

1 Like

Hi @Marlowe, @LeadGr8,

Thanks for the detailed walkthrough — we see the issue and we’ll work on updating our API integration to support the changes they have made. You can track progress here.

1 Like

Awesome. Thanks. Will monitor that link

1 Like

I’ve been using this for quite some time and it stopped updating 6 days ago, about the time of the DNS fail. What’s interesting on CoinTracker side is that the update failure doesn’t have the little image symbol like other failures. I tried updating the the API key to a newly generated one (all reads active), and CoinTracker couldn’t complete the update.

Also worth noting is that the Celsius API appears to work; I only executed an echo message.

I appreciate you’re work on this Chandan.

Hi @cacortes,

We’re planning a fix for this which you can track here.

@cacortes, @LeadGr8, @Marlowe,

Celsius API is now resolved with next wallet sync.

Awesome. Thanks. Can carry on. Good timing with this big run!

1 Like

Yes, Thanks CoinTracker team!

1 Like

just set it up, works great, cheers CT!

1 Like