Chose wrong Tax year

Hi There,

I accidentally chose to pay for a tax plan on the incorret tax year and would like to have it changed to the correct one. The year I chose I only have 3 transactions for so basic plan is more than enough for that.

Hi @Jesterface,

Please send us a note at feedback [at] (from the email that you use on CoinTracker) with which tax year you got and which one you would like it to be changed to.

1 Like