Coinbase Pro API not working

For about the last day or so Coinbase Pro has not been updating transactions. The balances are there just not transactions. Tried updating the API key and removing the account and then re-adding it. All that did was remove all the existing transactions. Don’t know if it is Coinbase Pro or Cointracker. All of my other wallets are working fine. Anyone else having this issue recently.

Yep. Using the UI, I noticed that my cost basis were not correct, even though the balances were accurate. Looks like some transactions are missing.

jay_michael, I’m also having this exact same issue and there is another thread about it too. Stopped working for me over 3 weeks ago. Took the same steps as you (as advised by Support), and same outcome. Haven’t been able to get any further support on it since - they are not responding.

Popped up for me as well this morning. Hasn’t been able to update since yesterday.

I think I am going to try out the free version of Koinly just top see if it can get the transactions. I may be switching if this has been an issue that has been happening apparently for a while and hasn’t been corrected. Thank to you all for the replies.

I setup Koinly this morning and Coinbase Pro sync fine with it. Hopefully the Cointracker team can get this fixed because I like Cointracker better and would like to continue using it.

Set up coinly but apparently I need to pay to generate any type of support aroung GBP 80.00… argh…

I just want transactions and everything for my Tax, I hired an accountant so dont need to much i think.

Same issue, anyone else been able to get around this?

Not sure what I am paying 99 bucks a month for

I’m having the same issue, guys. It’s been 3 days now, before that everything worked perfectly.

I took the same steps as the OP, setting up a new API key and eventually deleting the wallet and attempting to resync it.

Before I deleted the wallet, it at least still displayed the correct balances under “Coinbase Pro: Wallet” under the Wallet tab.

Now, none of my activity on Coinbase Pro is appearing and my cost basis was wildly thrown into error.

Maybe if enough of us report the problem they’ll be forced to fix it.

Same issue! Please fix or respond somehow, Cointracker. I’m glad I am not paying for this yet. I’d be pretty annoyed to be paying for something that doesnt work.

UPDATE: Moving to Koinly – seems overall better.

It is working now all transactions updated

Problem has been fixed for me this afternoon.

All is good for me as well.