CoinList vs CoinList Pro - API Issues

Hello,
I’ve tried to add CoinList Pro via API key. It appears successful but all of the transactions that then get imported appear to be from the CoinList consumer (coinlist.co) rather than from Pro (pro.coinlist.co).

Has anyone else experienced a similar issue? How do I get my full transaction history included from both CoinList Pro and Coinlist consumer?

Many thanks in advance.

1 Like

Actually weirdly it’s pulling the transactions from CoinList Pro but only showing the balanced from CoinList consumer. So for instance if I send a balance from CoinList Pro then it shows that as a sent transaction, but then the balance doesn’t show a deduction rather it shows an increase in the balance. In short, it’s like it’s pulling the balances from Consumer CoinList and the transactions from CoinList Pro. Very confused…

1 Like

Seeing the exact same bug. Transactions are being pulled in from CoinList Pro, but the balances are from CoinList Consumer.

This is leading to double counting of my balances when I import the CSV of the consumer side of things (and I need to import the consumer CSV since sometimes I buy/sell things on the consumer side, and sometimes on the pro side).

Glad to know I’m not the only one.

BTW - @siruy - My CSV import from CoinList consumer kept failing, did you have to remove all comments or various transaction types (staking rewards, etc.)?

no, I was able to import the consumer.csv directly as downloaded.

I believe the Pro CSV requires re-formatting. I may manually try and input it while this bug exists :frowning:

Are you doing any staking on Coinlist? I’m getting a "File import failed. Transaction type Staking reward of <XX.XX> FLOW is not supported

no staking, and after our exchange I actually just decided to move everything off of coinlist – prevents things from being miscounted by CT :slight_smile: