Cointracker completely changed everything

Woke up to see that cointracker is showing a negative in taxes owed from +7k yesterday. Its showing my cost basis on Solana is $2,292. Cost basis on BAT is $19.66. ENJ $24… We haven’t even reached these numbers on these coins. Yesterday was fine but today its all over the place… I’m assuming this is on your end and will resolve itself? I havent added or done anything so nothing i could do on my end.

9 Likes

I’m seeing all kinds of inconsistencies and bizarre numbers today too. My capital gains values have changed drastically since last night, and prior years gains are all showing as negative now for some reason.

Something has happened and it’s causing major problems.

3 Likes

Ditto, I am having similar issues. Hopefully, it will be fixed soon.

2 Likes

well i removed the main exchanged showing these problems which are coinbase and coinbase pro. Im going to readd them in a few and see if that fixes the problem. Will update here if so.

1 Like

yea didnt change anything. My cost basis for USDT is $53.33… lol Some expensive stable coin right there.

3 Likes

Same issue. Taxes are completely off since migrating.

1 Like

I am having the same issues. I would hope the support team is already aware

1 Like

Something is for sure amiss, my Net Deposits are extremely inaccurate as of this morning and no longer show a progression upwards as they increased over the years.

1 Like

Same issue here. My net deposits are way off. Since today, I suddenly have +10,000% gains on everything I hold. Seems to only be my Coinbase and Coinbase Pro exchange purchases that are affected.

1 Like

Sure looks like they had a buggy release this morning. For a while I couldn’t even get the site to load properly - just a bunch of jumbled text on the screen. And now I see that my capital gains for 2021 have gone from positive to negative…

1 Like

Have any of you put a ticket in yet? Doubt it will get much traction but just don’t want to flood their queue if someone has already reported it.

Same here, net deposits are all over the place since 2 hours, last update.

1 Like

Folks whats happening, all my tax years are off and erased all the right data and 2020 is showing $15M dollars on Coinbase Pro which is totally wrong! Please Fix this ASAP

2 Likes

yea nobody knows whats going on… no notice or alert on this problem.

1 Like

My entire cost basis is off…even from my first ever purchase… please help. This hurts.

same here - Net Deposits is broken (random gaps on the graph)

4 Likes

Serious issue here CoinTracker. I’m paying big money for inaccurate information. This needs fixed ASAP!!

2 Likes

Same issue here, but with my Coinbase and Coinbase Pro wallets. I went ahead and submitted a help ticket with CoinTracker - will see how well that actually works. I basically lit them up letting them know that basically the entire community is pissed at the moment. Anyway providing what I sent below if anyone else wants to submit the same. Seems to be a widespread issue with the CoinTracker platform impacting most data points. Here’s what I sent them (yeah - it made me angry :rage:)…

You have a lot of people that pay for your services getting quite angry with the ridiculously inaccurate data feeds today. EVERYTHING looks off. Cost basis, unrealized returns, ALL OF IT - COMPLETELY INACCURATE. NOT GOOD. I hope you’re reading your community feeds (https://community.cointracker.io/), customer help tickets, and actively working on a resolution. Lots of pissed off customers, me included, looking for answers. Nothing really left to say except, FIX THE ISSUES ASAP! And for the love of God, COMMUNICATE!!!

3 Likes

@wtgray74
Thanks for sending in a ticket. I didn’t submit a ticket because I submitted one about a week ago on another matter and have yet to hear back. I’m on the Pro Tier tracking and the Premium Tax Plan. Not happy at all.

1 Like

My whole tax reporting is completely off as of a 2 days ago, with over 2K transactions i cant even begin to imagine having to go in and start manually correcting all of these… I’m glad I’m not crazy thinking I’m the only one but also now very concerned reading everyone else’s posts on this post thread and in the other community threads that this is an issue everyone is experiencing and of course 3 weeks before the close of the calendar year… Can someone from Coin Tracker please respond with an update on what happened and what is being done to fix this?

1 Like