Cost Basis in Portfolio Performance is Wildly Inaccurate

As the titles suggests, one of my holding’s balances are not showing correctly. My BTC is showing $112,999.80 per BTC, which is impossible!

Please let me know if you have any ideas on how to correct this problem.

Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

Hi,

I created a similar post very recently, my all-time unrealised returns all of a sudden have completely changed, and I realise now it’s because the cost basis on a bunch of my coins has changed drastically to what looks like very recent prices.

The only way I could tell was by previewing the “all assets” view (I don’t pay for portfolio tracking) and seeing that the two previewed coins have completely wrong cost basis.

Clearly something is broken on the platform, hopefully more people chime in with similar cases.

Cheers,

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. I hope they fix it soon, since I’m paying for a broken feature. I’ll contact customer support next, and see how responsive they are.

1 Like

Same, serious confusion and issues.

1 Like

Just one recent transaction and the cost basis of the entire portfolio is now wrong with cost basis at 0$. Is this a general bug?

2 Likes

Same thing happened to me. I bought some USDT on CBPro to send to another exchange. After I that everything imploded regarding my portfolio performance.

chiming in…me too!! It doesnt seem to be a rhyme or reason, thought maybe ONE of the api feeds was bad…nope, its all over the place…wildly innacurate cost/profit numbers…checked to be sure last in first out was still selected…Yup… hope they get it fixed soon!

1 Like

Same here - major issue!

Same here - suddenly wildly inaccurate numbers. How appalling is the lack of communication from Cointracker! They are a seriously shady company and I’m annoyed that they charge so much for such a buggy program. Their customer service is nothing but appalling.

1 Like

Many of my sold coins now show a cost basis of 0.00 showing profit even though I sold at loss.

1 Like