Crypto.com support?

I wanted to ask if Cointracker will be supporting Crypto.com in the near future? It looks to me as if the site is currently not supported at all by Cointracker.

Thanks.

@fortheglory

Update: CoinTracker now supports Crypto.com: https://www.cointracker.io/import?custom_wallet_type=CRYPTOCOM

Hello @Chandan I have tried to upload crypto.com app csv file with movements and nothing has imported to my account. Are there any excel or similar templates to import unsupported wallets/exchanges movements?

Kind regards,
Juan

Hi @jfsecchi,

We had a temporary outage last night that should be fixed. Do you mind trying again? If you are still running into any issues could you please send the CSV to feedback [at] cointracker.io?

I get this error when attempting to import Crypto.com transactions:

crypto_record_20200517_111353.csv
Failed to parse CSV. Try our interactive CSV uploader.

The interactive parser doesn’t seem to correctly either and requires a confirm mapping or ignore option when the mappings are just not correct. For example “Currency” and “Amount” get mapped to “Fee Currency” and “Fee Amount”. These fields are either “sent” fields or “received” fields depending on the transaction type.

Thanks.

Hi @cacortes,

We are working on an update here and we’ll circle back as soon as it is deployed.

1 Like

Hi @cacortes, @jfsecchi, @fortheglory,

The new Crypto.com API integration is live. Note: deposits and withdrawals are not supported in Crypto.com’s API so those still need to be added supplemented via CSV.