CSV Failed to Parse

Before I begin, I will note that I have submitted several tickets for this issue over three weeks and have not heard from CoinTracker, even though I am a paid member. That is disappointing. On to the issue:

I’m trying to create a BitMart wallet in CointTacker, which requires uploading a CSV of transactions. I keep getting an error that it has “failed to parse.” I am uncertain what could be causing this. Any ideas? I could upload the CSV as it’s only 3 transactions, if that’s allowed.

Thank you.

1 Like

I had a similar issue. They tried to help and it didn’t work… Then they told me I would have to input each transaction manually…

1 Like

It looks like they used to have a “generic CSV” importer but that has disappeared from the site. I was trying to import a CSV from OKcoin. They say it’s supported but I am getting the same errors.

I wonder if all of this related. Is there a way to get ahold of anyone here?

1 Like

I am having the same issue for an csv import. I am trying to import transactions from KuCoin by following the Cointracker guide and receive the error “failed to parse”. I tried using the generic template as well by transforming the data from the exchange and received the same error.

1 Like

I am having the same issue trying to import transactions to my Binance exchange. I was able to import the transaction as an imported wallet but then Coinbase is not merging both the imported wallet and the exchange leading to odd balances.

I got it to upload using the generic format, sample found here:
https://s3-us-west-1.amazonaws.com/coin-tracker-public/static/files/cointracker_csv_import_v4.csv

The only other thing I had to do was manually change the date format to mm/dd/yyyy hh:mm:ss in excel under Format Cells for the cells with dates. My default was set to m/d/yyyy h:mm.

1 Like

yes the date format cplilqw mentions should fix error as I had same issue

Converting transaction history CSVs to the CoinTracker CSV format | CoinTracker Help Center

https://s3-us-west-1.amazonaws.com/coin-tracker-public/static/files/cointracker_csv_import_v4.csv