Gate.io Imports Failing

I have tried tried to import my wallets from the exchange with the API keys and all I get is the wallet totals. The transactions fail. I have removed the exchange and tried the process again only to encounter the same results.

How do we resolve this problem?

2 Likes

I’m also having the same issue. Additionally, Gate.IO CSV imports are also failing. I’d like to have complete tax documents and this is a deal-breaker for me.

1 Like

Also struggling with gate.io. I can see the wallet totals but not the transactions. I am actually looking for a new portfolio tracker/tax service because of this.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention — we’re tracking the issue here and we’ll let you know as soon as it is resolved.

Hello!
I don’t see an update here. I’m also having the same problem (with Gate.io not updating). Has this been resolved?? Thank you!
Don

Please fix this. I got the original issue of totals coming in and balance but no transactions. Also, gate.io now has a apiv2 (which is what your site links to) and an apiv4. I tried v4 and it failed altogether.

Now, v2 fails altogether for me as well, I have deleted the original wallet and tried again with both versions and both give a failed error.

Maybe helpful to look into v4 integrations, but not sure if that stuff is covered here already. I’ve not got into margins and futures etc… but:

I am also having this problem. Where is customer support? No one is answering anymore and issues are piling up.

I removed the exchange and re-added it. After doing that I got an import failed message and only the coin balances were shown on the Wallet page. None of the transactions were imported.

There is a serious problem with customer support not responding. Issues are piling up and getting no answers. How can you continue to operate like this and take paying customers’ money? I’m a paying customer and demand change. Customer support is included in my subscription and you are not delivering.

This is now working for me. I contacted Gate.io and within a day the import was working. Not sure who’s side this was on but it appears to be working now. You may need to update your APIv2 key and re-sync. If that doesn’t work, try removing the exchange and re-adding it.