HOT is not showing up

HOT crypto is not showing up, it is listed in the exchange. It was there yesterday. I tried syncing the wallets but it didn’t change anything.

Jaclyn Horton

4 Likes

I am also having this issue.

Started this morning.

1 Like

Today is when mine started as well. Yesterday it was fine.

1 Like

Same issue here, I sent a message but havent recieved a reply yet

1 Like

Same. HOT token showing in wallet with zero balance and not shown at all in performance.

After weeks, HOT still isn’t showing up in my Cointracker holdings. This is my second largest holding so the data being shown in Cointracker is very wrong. Is there going to be a solution to this problem? I’m getting very discouraged with Cointracker.

Jaclyn Horton

1 Like

Same here. Yesterday it was fine, today the problem started for me.

Same here for my HOT on Binance

I have also had the same problem for the last week or so, they show up in eth wallet, but not on binance exchange ):

This is the first year I need to do accounts/tax, i was hoping it would be much easier with cointracker?

Okay… on one hand, I’m glad it’s not just me. On the other hand, WHY IS MY HOT TOKEN MISSING? I prolly only realized that my CoinTracker was incorrect because of HOT. How can I trust CoinTracker when I KNOW it’s wrong?

:confused: I’m actually paying for this. Please respond. I’ve sent multiple messages to support and no reply.

I’ve completed my 2020 taxes but at this point I’ve lost faith in CoinTracker. Hot is my largest holding, how can I trust it? Most likely next time I will use another company or do it myself.

Jaclyn Horton

Still haven’t resolved this issue. I did see a comment that we could always add it in manually. This is totally unacceptable and extremely unprofessional. Why should I pay for a service that doesn’t work? I could keep better records with a spreadsheet, which I have resorted to doing lately. Hi traffic volume is no excuse.

1 Like

yup, for me the transactions in Binance aren’t showing up, the ones in my ether wallet are. And I was so excited to see my new holdings added…