How Cointracker looks at liquidity pools

I have a question about providing liquidity on Uniswap. It appears that when providing liquidity to a Uniswap pool, say with the ETH/SRK pair, Cointracker counts adding that liquidity to the pool as a trade with the LP token that is added to our wallets and calculates profits and losses. The problem is providing liquidity isn’t a trade, and this can be seen on etherscan under the Transaction Action category as listed as an ‘Add’, not a swap. How can I correct these transactions in Cointracker? There doesn’t seem to be a way to alter a transaction already counted as a ‘Trade’ to a ‘Transfer’.

1 Like

I am having the same problem.
I added liquidity to the USDC/EXRD pool. Coinbase reads this as a disposal of EXRD and of USDC, together with a purchase of Uniswap token.
This is wrong.

Right. It’d be nice if Cointracker could chime in on this, because the software is calculating a capital gain on these transfers. And there are most likely a lot of us who provided liquidity and if they’re aren’t paying attention, they’ll be over taxed.

1 Like

Same question. I’ve also put this in an email to them. If I ever get a reply I’ll let everyone know.