Connect your Ledger hardware device and login to the Ledger Live desktop or mobile app. Open the Ledger wallet for the coin of your choice. Select the relevant account (can be repeated for multiple wallets, one at a time).
- Desktop : from the left hand menu select the relevant wallet in the Ledger Live desktop app
- Mobile : select the Accounts tab and tap the relevant wallet
For Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Dogecoin, Litecoin, and Zcash wallets
- Click the wrench icon (top right side)
- Click Advanced Logs
- Copy the xPub/yPub/zPub key prefixed with “xpub”, “ypub”, or “zpub” between the quotes and paste into CoinTracker. Please remember to remove any leading & trailing quotation marks from the wallet address before adding it into CoinTracker.
For all other coins (e.g. ETH, etc.)
- View the list of transactions and addresses in the wallet
- Copy each address to CoinTracker
Note: ETH does not support xPub addresses (unclear why Ledger still shows an xPub address for ETH). Attempting to add an xPub address for ETH will not working because Ethereum does not support UTXO based addresses. Instead follow steps #1 and #2 above