I have API details for Swyftx Exchange

I have an imported wallet (which is really an exchange . It is the Swyftx Exchange.

I believe you should be able to Sync this exchange for me now! I have the API details.

Please can Coin Tracker Support contact me for these details?

Cheers MGG

Thanks @MGG! We’ll work on adding a Swyftx integration and let you know as soon as it is available. In the meantime, if you need an immediate solution and have a CSV of your transaction history from them, you can reformat and add it.

I have already done that but as you should be aware it is not Syncing. As I said I have the the API details which would enable you guys to sync it for me.

What is the hold-Up here?

Cheers Mark

Hi Mark,

It’s simply engineering bandwidth! We hope to get this added soon and we’ll let you know as soon as we do.

Hi @MGG,

You can now add Swyftx to CoinTracker via API: https://www.cointracker.io/exchanges/swyftx

1 Like

Hi Chandan

Have you already synchronised the wallet for me going forward. Or is there now an action on me to ensure accuracy?

Do I have to delete previous transactions ??

What’s the GO?

Cheers

Hi @MGG,

You’ll want to remove your existing Swyftx CSV import (from the wallets page) and then add a new API connection to Swfytx. Then you should be all set.

swyftx API KEY AND SECRET DOES NOT WORK. IT DELIVERS an error

Thank you for reaching out to us directly on support — we’ll take a look and circle back with you

Thank you Chandan. Your System is showing that you will be back to me on “Tuesday” is this correct?

Anyway, I have opened another topic concerning the same problem, because the error is happening on both Poloniex and Swyftx

Cheers

Hi @MGG,

We’ll get back to the support ticket you’ve raised.

1 Like