It’s been quite a week for cryptocurrency with BTC surging through $11K in tandem with the rise of gold prices, Ledger losing 1M customers’ information to hackers, and Coinbase adding 2% rewards on DAI accounts. Here’s the latest and greatest from CoinTracker:
We’ve refreshed our Android and iOS apps to make it easier to track your crypto portfolio performance on the go. We aim to make CoinTracker your go-to app for all your cryptocurrency tracking needs, so if you see any features missing, please let us know! If you find the app valuable, we’d love to see your reviews in the app stores.
If you are a portfolio subscriber, you will now also enjoy charting at 1D, 1W, 1M, 3M, 1Y, and All time frequencies on web and mobile (free users can still access All time). Zoom out to see the big picture. Zoom in to see the latest trend.
For those of you that ventured into the long tail of more obscure coins, we have added a powerful feature that enables you to track any asset. You can add a custom currency from the settings page and then track any coin (or even non-crypto assets) no matter how obscure.
- Launched a cryptocurrency accounting center — message us if you want to try it out
- Added support for Poloniex CSV upload and Celsius Network
- Partnered with CoinJar to help Australian users respond to ATO crypto letters
- New posts on how the IRS is trying to deanonymize privacy coin transactions, and whether cryptocurrency loans are taxable
- Videos on how to make $80K in crypto gains tax free, how the IRS knows you own crypto, and more
If you are enjoying CoinTracker, we’d love for you to leave us a review on TrustPilot!
The CoinTracker Team
P.S. We’re hiring!