KuCoin wallet not automatic pulling or importing

I see the message about automatic pulling not working prior to 2019, however all my KuCoin transactions were in 2020 and 2021 and no transactions are pulled over even if I try clicking “sync”.

And when I try the workaround of downloading and importing CSVs, this CoinTracker YouTube video says you can import without editing: youtube.com/watch?v=qyqtn9OxCTE - however I get the dreaded fail to parse error.

I’m really hoping I don’t have to manually edit the multiple download files for upload and there is a simple reason why my KuCoin wallet did not auto pull my 2020 and 2021 transactions.

Any ideas? Thank you.

I’m having exactly the same problem. I started with Kucoin in February of 2021 and when it sync it shows no transactions. I’m also getting the parsing error and also not wishing to import everything manually. But I see that no one has responded to you in 11 days so I guess I’m not going to be getting an answer here fast enough to get my taxes done.

So it is good to hear that there is company in misery, thanks for your post. I’ve sent this issue via their contact us.
We’re running out of time, so I will try the manual approach (editing the file) soon.
I will post here if I hear back from them.

Hi,
I am also having this same issue! My transactions are all from only 3 months ago to present as I am new to Kucoin, however this is a serious problem that noone in either Cointracker or Kucoin support has been able to resolve it seems. I have even reached out to the Cointracker twitter since none of my tickets have been resolved by Cointracker since April 14th. I saw somewhere that it might be a problem with Kucoin’s API not compatible with Cointracker right now but if that was the case, they should have told us that up front! Let’s keep each other updated :slight_smile: Good luck guys.

Update, heard back from Cointracker and this is what they said:

Sorry to hear about that, that is unfortunate. We are aware of some syncing issues with KuCoin and we are working to resolve it. I have added a vote on your behalf to a public bug report concerning this and you’ll be notified once we make progress on fixing it:

Here’s the pointer to the bug report: KuCoin failing to sync correctly | Bugs | CoinTracker

Yep I got the same response…