Ledger: BTC wallet incorrectly shows zero balance

Starting a few days ago, my BTC wallet is showing zero balance in Cointracker, but my balance isn’t zero. Anyone else experiencing this? My ETH wallet is working correctly.

7 Likes

My BTC ledger wallet is also showing zero balance/transactions. This started happening yesterday, my balance on the wallet isn’t zero.

4 Likes

Same with me. Noticed it today after a resync of my wallets.

I tried to remove and re-add the wallet (using xpub) and it did not work. Now the transactions are not even showing. All other wallets are fine.

2 Likes

Same here, also tried to re-add and now lost all the transactions. Now all my basis and gain information is messed up as well. Another ledger BTC wallet (also imported with xpub) is fine though.

2 Likes

Same here, xpub import not working.

2 Likes

@minikieff thank you for bringing this up. I have the same issue on my BTC wallet

I have three BTC addresses on the Ledger and only one is showing up with the correct balance. Other two addresses are showing ‘zero’
Any clues? Does it hav something to do with the latest BTC network upgrade?

2 Likes

I’m having the same issue. Any solution?

1 Like

My BTC xpub isn’t either. When I logged in, I panicked because I thought I had gotten hacked. Glad it isn’t just me.

1 Like

Glad we weren’t hacked. However, what is everyone doing about this and how do we file our taxes now? This screws up all calculations and information. We paid for CoinTracker and now it’s the end of the year, what is everyone doing? Switching to a new tax tracker? Requesting CoinTracker for a refund? Is it only me wondering this?

1 Like

@CS0022 this seems like an easy fix… I just would like to hear something officially from Cointracker about what their plan is to fix this / compensate people who have been affected by this outage.

1 Like

The more I use Cointracker, the less it is feeling like it should be a paid service. I would have expected at least an update from Cointracker at this point acknowledging the issue.

4 Likes

I’m not even convinced that Cointracker looks at this forum. You’d think for a business who charges for the service of tracking the value of our portfolio’s, they might actually be helpful in tracking the value of our portfolios.

Very disappointed.

3 Likes

Agreed 100%. This is extremely frustrating.

1 Like

Their “Pro” plan costs $90 a month. Where can that possibly be going? lol

2 Likes

Same shit, suddenly its not showing my BTC bag from LEDGER!!!

1 Like

At first I had to change my diaper :wink:
It’s funny now … but at the beginning I was ready to shit …
if you follow the link below and enter you xPub BTC address it shows actual balance. And it is working on cointracker website

So why the hell they can’t correct it?!!!
This is not a cheap membership …!!!

1 Like

Anybody see any solution so far? Any responses from CoinTracker? Thanks in advance.

1 Like

About six hours ago, I submitted ticket to tech support.
Let’s see how long it will take for them to respond.

1 Like

@mr.wire I submitted a ticket as well yesterday. I haven’t heard anything back either.