Manually entered CSV data.. now what?

Hi,

I just manually entered my transactions using the “interactive CSV importer” (on the right side of the menu here: https://www.cointracker.io/add_wallet?t=exmarkets) for an unsupported exchanged (Exmarkets). After I submitted, it asked for a confirmation then after I submitted I don’t know what happened to the data I inputted. It’s not showing the transactions under wallets or transactions. Where did this data go?

Hi @jdcha,

Are you not seeing the transactions on the transactions page and under the wallets page?

If not, could you please email us a screenshot along with permission to take a look at your CoinTracker account (from settings) to feedback [at] cointracker.io?

That is correct. I submitted and I can’t find any record of it. What should I take a screenshot of? My wallets page?

Hi @jdcha,

Could you please put the transactions into a CSV / spreadsheet and send it to feedback [at] cointracker.io (with debug permission enabled in settings)?

Hi Chandan,

I typed the values manually into the spreadsheet that was on the CoinTracker website. I didn’t upload my own csv fold. I’ll try to generate my own csv file and import it that way to see if it works.

John

Hi John,

Sounds good (manual entry on this page should also work). If you run into any problems please let us know.

Having the exact same issue. Chandan, the problem with the manual entry is that it forces you to use an already established Wallet. The problem is, there isn’t a way to create the wallet in the first place. I’m trying to import Hotbit transactions. After I enter all the data in the manual upload part, click “Continue” on the bottom right, nothing happens. It just takes you back to the New Wallet page, as if nothing has been done.

At this point, I’d love to be able to just create a wallet and enter each transaction manually…

Hi @bdransf1,

Thanks for echoing the sentiment. We’ll work on improving this. In the meantime, you can manually add new transactions to the “Other transactions” wallet (just leave the field blank).