MATIC Wallet Not Syncing

My MATIC wallet has failed to sync for the past 2 weeks now. I have been using Cointracker for a few months now and my MATIC wallet has always synced without issue. I have not made any changes to the MATIC wallet to cause it to fail to sync. I also have wallets for Coinbase, Coinbase Pro, Binance US, and Ethereum that all sync without issue. Anyone experiencing the same issue? Any recommendations?

3 Likes

I’ve been having the same problem for the past four days now. I emailed yesterday, but haven’t heard back.

2 Likes

I’m not able to sync any of my MATIC wallets. Syncing stopped about a week ago. Recreating the wallet did not help.

1 Like

Please fix this issue with Matic/Polygon wallets not syncing!

1 Like

Having same issue for both MATIC & BSC for metamask

1 Like

Support replied to my email that they’re aware of the issue, so hopefully they fix it soon.

1 Like

Are people from cointracker actually reading these posts? Any update on MATIC?

It’s now been 6 weeks since my MATIC wallet last synced. I am usually not one to complain but this is a major bummer. Any updates on when this problem might be rectified?

Hi everyone - sorry for the lack of response on this topic.

We are aware of the issue of MATIC wallets not syncing. There is an open ticket for the issue which you can view here.

If you upvote the ticket on Canny (link above) then you’ll be notified when we have any updates on fixing this. Thanks for bearing with us in the meantime.