MNEB Scam Token Minereum BSC price (MNEB)

When I connected my TRUST wallet apparently there was a scam token airdrop for MNEB. I cannot remove it from my calculation or change anything to cancel it out. Is it possible to have this removed or at the very least have the value set to $0?

1 Like

Same problem. This seems to be more an ETH problem than CT (I mean, why can’t I have authority over what stays in my own wallet?), but a workaround from CT would be nice. The best I can say is:

1. Ignore the received/airdrop transaction. Not sure this is necessary. It won’t remove the balance showing in your wallet.
  2. Add a transaction to your “Other Transactions” wallet in CT, sending the same amount of tokens that were airdropped to you. This will zero out your overall balance of MNEB.
  3. Mark that transaction as lost/stolen so there are no tax consequences.

It’s not perfect. Each wallet will still show a positive and negative balance respectively. But at least your taxes are fine, and your whole portfolio value is correct.

how long after doing this should I wait for everything to recalculate the correct amount?

Hey there, wondering if everything has been recalculated for you after two days?
Because I just made this same adjustment last night, and my account still shows that the 150k fake MNEB is still there. Wondering if I should keep waiting it out, or just delete the wallet, and start putting in manual transactions from this wallet without the scam MNEB transactions.

Same problem here… I’ve tried everything to remove, hide the 150k of MNEB I have but nothing… Unfortunately, and I don’t know why, but MNEB is actually worth something, so my portfolio is way off and nothing I can do to fix it. Hopefully there is a way to completely ignore scam coins that are airdropped.

I agree, this token needs to be blacklisted from tracking, both on the dashboard and in taxes

I’m having the same problem and I can’t figure out how to correct even trying the suggestion above. Cointracker thinks I have over $50k in crypto which is wrong as I sold all of it last year (with the exception of some crumbs). This is really frustrating.

Same problem here
Same problem here
Same problem here
Same problem here
Same problem here