Moved BTC & ETH to Gemini Earn — Gemini Balances Vanished

Hi Friends,

I hooked up Gemini via API to my portfolio and it was syncing over BTC and ETH transactions just fine … then Gemini unveiled the new “Earn” feature, so I transferred both the BTC and ETH out of my normal trading wallets and into the Earn wallets.

Unfortunately, now my Gemini wallet has a “zero” balance (it looks like Cointracker thinks I transferred the money outside of Gemini and it doesn’t recognize the two new wallets?)

Thanks!

4 Likes

Working on it!

5 Likes

I noticed the same issue with Gemini. Coins submitted to their new Earn feature are no longer shown in the Wallet.

Thanks.

3 Likes

1 Like

I had the same issue. CoinTracker is showing the transaction as “Sent to address Genesis Outbound Account” and records it as a gain for tax purposes.

2 Likes

I would like to up vote this feature request.

4 Likes

I would vote this too. Having Gemini Earn is very important for me to consider staying with Cointracker.io or move to another tax site that can.

3 Likes

@Chandan, Is there a temporary manual workaround for this until Gemini updates their API with Gemini Earn data?

For example, with BlockFi users can import a CSV, removing any already imported data to avoid transaction overlaps, as you explained in Feedback > Integrations > BlockFi.

I attempted a manual workaround unsuccessfully by adding transactions to the Gemini Earn wallet.

See Manually Adjusting Exchange Wallet Balance Not Working | Bugs | CoinTracker

Gemini Earn is now supported. Thanks CoinTracker team!

1 Like