Multiple Coinbase Accounts?

The Coinbase integration works based on the Coinbase account that you are signed into in the same browser as where you are viewing CoinTracker. In order to add additional Coinbase accounts to CoinTracker, simply go to coinbase.com in the same browser and log out. Then you’ll be able to log into whatever additional Coinbase account you want through the integration flow on CoinTracker.

I have Coinbase in my CoinTracer account. I have made numerous attempts to add CoinbasePro to the list of exchanges but it doesn’t seem to work. What next?

BTW, I’ve signed out of my Coinbase account and am only signed in to my CoinbasePro account. When I go into the Coin Tracker, I only still see the Coinbase account. My browser is Brave if that makes a difference.

Thanks for reaching out! Can you try completing this on Google Chrome from a laptop or desktop computer?

Also, please note that most users connect their CoinbasePro account via API: https://www.cointracker.io/add_account?t=coinbase_pro

Thanks. I’ve probably followed this step 6 times now, each time adding the new API again and I still don’t see the Coinbase PRo account, only the Coinbase one. I have gone ahead and done the same with Google Chrome with the same result. What am I doing wrong? This has turned into a project.

Thanks for that context @DB - can you share details on any error messages that occur when you try adding your CoinbasePro API keys so that we can further assist you?

Thank you for your response. I should have mentioned that everything I’ve done has been on my desktop computer Windows 10.
I’ve gone through the add process, select the API, save, etc. Everything seems to be very smooth. Except that I can only see my Coinbase account and not my CoinbasePro account. I understood from everything that I read that I could see all of my exchanges not just the one. I’ve tried logging out, as suggested, and then logging into the CoinbasePro account within a particular browser but I still only see the Coinbase account. I have not received any error messages during the process.

Once you have synced your Coinbase account, in order to sync your Coinbase Pro account you will likely have to repeat the steps again with your Coinbase Pro credentials, such that you will have a Coinbase wallet and a Coinbase Pro wallet on your Cointracker Wallets Page.

You should not have to remove the exchange in order to add the Coinbase Pro account but you will need to go through the steps of adding it a second time. Please allow up to 24 hours for us to import your Coinbase Pro transactions once you have added your API credentials.

Thank you for your response. I should have mentioned that everything I’ve done has been on my desktop computer Windows 10.
I’ve gone through the add process, select the API, save, etc. Everything seems to be very smooth. Except that I can only see my Coinbase account and not my CoinbasePro account. I understood from everything that I read that I could see all of my exchanges not just the one. I’ve tried logging out, as suggested, and then logging into the CoinbasePro account within a particular browser but I still only see the Coinbase account. I have not received any error messages during the process.

Here’s a video tutorial in case it helps: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBr8Gn2_Z04

Got it. Thx.

Chandan

February 10

Here’s a video tutorial in case it helps: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBr8Gn2_Z04