Not able to edit Uniswap/eth transactions cost basis etc

There seems to be another issue with Uniswap/eth transactions. The drop down menus appear to be missing previous functions for editing cost basis etc.

In addition, many of my transactions are no automatically calculating the fiat value and the following error is noted “Could not determine the value of this sale - we don’t know the price of SWAP on Jan 20, 2021 - please add the fiat value received or mark it as a transfer”

Thanks

2 Likes

Same here. Tearing my hair out with this software.

Thanks for the report. Working on both adding multi-token transaction editing and just making Uniswap transactions work by default. We’ll let you know as soon as this is resolved.

How long do we have to wait!!?? LOL jesus tell us

Any update on this? I have the same problem…

with the 2020 taxes coming due in the U.S, I’m hoping to have this figured out ASAP while the market is still good as I’ll need to sell a little to cover cap gains for 2020. Any expedience is appreciated!

1 Like

Same here, I know you guys are short staffed and working hard, just emphasizing how essential this part of the service is to us given tax’s are due soon and a lot of us will have to make decisions based on capital gain implications.

Thanks for the feedback everyone. This is a high priority request and we’ll let you know as soon as it’s ready in this feature request.

Hey Chandan, there was a recent email about this being fixed, and it does seem to be improved. But it is still not giving me the option to edit cost basis for unknown coins. See below,

1 Like

I’m experiencing this exact same error message for another Uniswap trade from ETH to an ERC20 token. It also seems to be categorizing it as a “Sell” when I think it should be a “Trade”.

Any updates on when this will be resolved? Can’t edit anything on the transaction either