Poloniex CSV Import not working

Hi,

Since polo disabled API access, I tried using the CSV import. Yet for whatever reason the CSV downloaded from Polo doesn’t work. I assume it’s not formatted to the system’s liking? How can I fix that?

Hi @tradingbutt,

We are working on a direct Poloniex CSV upload. In the meantime, you can still use our generic CSV uploader. If you run into any issues, please let us know.

Hello @Chandan,

I was wondering if I could get some assistance with understanding how to use the generic CSV uploader with regards to the Poloniex CSV which has been provided to US customers. I am very new to this and honestly am not sure how to interpret the CSV I have and how to be able to use it with your uploader.

I would greatly appreciate any guidance you or other members may have.

Hi @newbtrader, happy to help here. We’ll work on making some content around this. In the meantime, feel free to send your CSV to feedback [at] cointracker.io and we’ll help you get sorted.

@Chandan Thank you very much, I have emailed the csv per your recommendation.

1 Like

Great! We’ll take a look and get back to you.

Quick update: We just published a guide on converting any CSV to the CoinTracker CSV format!

https://community.cointracker.io/t/convert-any-csv-into-the-cointracker-csv-format/553​

1 Like

Hi @tradingbutt, @newbtrader,

We now support the Poloniex CSV upload format directly.