Portfolio performance page

Hello,

recently I am seeing very strange numbers on my Performance page. I am using CZK (czech crowns) as a currency. I am for example seeing that my net deposits are several millions CZK which is definitely not the case and should be way lower. Table “Your assets” also shows nonsense numbers. Columns name, quantity, price,and market values seems correct but net deposits, net proceeds and all time total return are completely off by huge amount. Incorrect numbers are also in portfolio insights.

Thank you in advance for your help.

1 Like

Hi @troSKA,

Could you please send us a screenshot to feedback [at] cointracker.io with permission to take a look at your CoinTracker account (can enable in settings).

Hi,
I sent the email and also granted the permission.

1 Like

If I may suggest it seems to me that the problem is caused by incorrect use of currencies (USD, CZK). For example I checked how much i deposited to Tether which is close to 91 000 CZK. However, net deposites column shows 2 034 434,23 CZK for Tether right know. That is close to 91000 USD by current exchange rate. So I think that there is the problem, system takes the number from CZK currency but uses it in USD and then converts it to CZK.

1 Like

Thanks for flagging this @troSKA. We’ll investigate and let you know as soon as we have an update in place.

1 Like

Hi @troSKA,

We see the issue. This is a top priority issue for us and we expect to have an update for you this week. We’ll keep you informed as soon as we do.

2 Likes

Same issue for me. Nice to see it’s already registered as an issue. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi @troSKA, @Istvan,

We just pushed an update for updating the Net deposits and Net proceeds for non-USD currencies. If you are still seeing any issues, please let us know.

Hi,
everything seems to be working correctly. Thanks for quick fix.

1 Like

Yes. Looks very good. Thanks!

1 Like