Presearch token not showing up in dashboard or portfolio total

I have Presearch (PRE) tokens in a MyEtherWallet wallet that do not show up in the dashboard.  The 'Recent Transactions' section shows them incoming, but nothing in the summary list.  When I looked at the individual transactions, it looked like it was having problems identifying the PRE token.  I went in and manually updated each of the transactions as a PRE token.  But they still don't show up on the main dashboard, or in the overall value of the portfolio.  There are other tokens in that same wallet that show up without any problems.  These tokens are not being hidden because they are a small amount, they should be near the top of the list.  Any ideas?

-Thank you

Thank you for your response

1 Like

Thank you for replying. I just re-imported my Nexo wallet and though the wallet total is there in the list with the correct wallet $$ amount, none of the tokens or wallet $$ amount is showing up in my dashboard overview totals. Is this also related to this issue? If so, this seems to have started happening about 2 weeks ago. Until then I had no problems with the PRE token or my NEXO wallet updates.

Now the Nexo wallet contents are showing up, still missing the PRE token though.

1 Like

Do you mind sharing a screenshot of the missing PRE with us directly so we can see what is going on?