Scam or not? Can withdrawals be made here?

I believe i was scammed today. The scammer logged as me… then created a transaction saying coins were transferred to this platform… and that I have the option to make a withdrawal to my wallet then my bank account.

Is that possible?

Thanks,

Jason

Hi @jasonatx76

I’m sorry to be the bearer of bad news: CoinTracker is a portfolio tracking service, we never have access to any user funds. We are a platform for tracking cryptocurrency holdings (which are always held elsewhere). If someone told you they were sending you funds using CoinTracker or deposited funds into a CoinTracker account they are giving you false information and are almost certainly trying to deceive you. You should save records of all of your conversations and contact the authorities!

This support contact form is the only official way to contact our support, if you have been talking to someone who claims to work for CoinTracker through WhatsApp, or from an email that doesn’t end in ‘@cointracker.io’ you have been talking to someone who is lying to you and is likely trying to con you and take your money.

You can find more details in this blog post and this support article.