Shakepay CSV Importer Not Working

Hi CoinTracker team!

Just recently found out about CoinTracker, and it looks great. I’ve been having trouble importing the CSV file that I downloaded from Shakepay to CoinTracker (see attached image below), and I was wondering if there was any way this can be resolved. I tried the interactive CSV uploader, but it just got more confusing from there. Thanks in advance!

Godwin

Hi @godwinhschan,

Welcome to the community! Do you mind emailing your CSV to feedback [at] cointracker.io so that we can take a look at it?

Also, what are you using for the dark mode? Looks cool!

Done! And I use the Dark Reader Chrome extension for my dark mode browsing - super useful and saves my eyes: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/dark-reader/eimadpbcbfnmbkopoojfekhnkhdbieeh?hl=en.

1 Like

The upload is working for me but it doesn’t show all the transactions from the CSV.

Hi @reesereth,

Could you please send us the Shakepay CSV so that we can take a look?

Hi, I actually reached out through email on this. Didn’t know how how active the support forums were.

1 Like

Hello, I am having the same issue - is there an easy fix I can perform myself to the CSV? Thanks!

You can follow these steps to convert the Shakepay CSV and upload it yourself. If you run into problems, please send us the CSV.

We are also tracking updates to the CSV parser for Shakepay and a direct Shakepay integration.

1 Like