Tax Season is Over. So Where is CT Support?

They said they’re extremely busy due to tax season. But that deadline has passed. But the CT support is still nowhere to be found…

This is such a promising website/tool, but with the lack of communication the competitors are going to take all of CT customers and future potential customers.

3 Likes

I am with you on this one. No one is responding to any forums or supportdesk emails. I am tempted to vote with my feet and walk out the door. Too many issues.

Not a big surprise, right? What’s the real alternatives? Most of the tracking tools are crap and lack proper exchange support unfortunately :frowning:

1 Like

same. I’ll put CT to the test and make a post asking about alternatives :joy:

1 Like

Hey ya’ll! I replied to a similar post elsewhere, but wanted to make sure everyone got the message.

We’re very much here, though I know we haven’t done a great job of making that clear! As the banner says at the top, our forum isn’t the best place for support right now . We’ve had to prioritize how we can best provide support as we quickly grow our team and ultimately decided that our email channel, where we have access to things like user account information, logging and more is the number one place for our attention. Please reach out there for pressing issues.

We go into a bit more depth about exactly what’s happening with our team here.

The long and short of it is our customer base has grown 5x in a very short time, and it’s taking us longer to 5x our customer support team. I know that’s a really disappointing situation to put ya’ll in but I can promise we’re working very hard to grow the team.

You should be seeing new replies coming out from us faster from some friendly new faces like Taylor! If you know anyone who loves crypto and helping folks, please point them towards us! Make sure to have any candidates you send our way list you as the referrer as we’re offering a reward for customers who help us hire.

One day I will figure this stuff out one portfolio says I got a lot in it and another one does to I still haven’t figured out how or what to do

Okay. I opened an Email-Ticket 10 days ago. How long does it take you to answer? I am paying customer after all and need to declare my taxes soon.

I’ve sent two tickets that haven’t been replied to yet and those tickets were sent on August 10th-20th.

God dammit… :weary:

You got the 13 $ plan?