Today's transactions are missing from transactions page

All my transactions from today 01/05/2022 are missing/not visible on the transaction page but they are visible under recent transactions on the dashboard page. Because they are missing they cannot be corrected/edited/…

1 Like

I can confirm the same. I added a manual transaction twice and cannot delete it, it is not listed on the transaction page but visible (twice) under recent transactions.

Same here. It stop at least starting from JAN 4, 2022 19:00:00 UTC. Interestingly, the mobile app shows TX correctly and accounted for them. Only on the webpage the newer TXs are missing.

1 Like

Correct, mobile app shows them correctly, edit or delete doesn’t work from there also because it redirects to the web page.

I’ve been having the same problem. My latest transactions from January 5th onward are not displaying on the transactions page. I added some manual transactions and they get added, because they are displaying on the recent transactions section of the dashboard, but they do not display on the transactions page. It’s behaving almost as if the transactions page is being loaded from some sort of cache that isn’t being refreshed properly.

Hi there,

We have corrected an issue which was causing transaction updates to not show on the Transactions page. They should appear now. If you tried manually adding transactions multiple times, you may have duplicates which may need to be deleted.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Please let us know below if you have any further questions.

Thank you!

https://www.cointracker.io/contact-us

1 Like

I am having this issue today with manually added transactions. Does not appear to be resolved.

Also, tags I entered for transactions are not showing up either from today.

All my transactions from wallets setup manually are gone. Where are all my data?