Transaction Limits for plans

Quick question about the pricing for CoinTracker… is the transaction limit for each plan the total number of transactions, or the number of transactions per financial year?

Pretty sure I have over 1000 transactions, but they’re spread across multiple years, so not sure if i need to go unlimited or if I can get away with Premium.

Also, if I can get away with premium, what happens if there was a year in the past that had more than 1,000 transactions?

Hi @jeeby, each tax year is billed separately for each tax plan. You only pay once for each report and have access to it forever, with the ability to re-run those reports, with different cost basis methods. This means that if, in the future, you choose to amend a tax year which you have already paid for, those tax reports can be re-generated at no additional cost (as long as you remain within the limits of the tax tier you purchased).

We quote by transactions in that tax year, not lifetime transactions, that way you only pay once for the transactions you did, rather than have to continuously pay for your historical transactions each tax year.

You mentioned “re-run those reports” - how do you rerun your tax report?
thanks.

Hi @Sam87b,

You mentioned “re-run those reports” - how do you rerun your tax report?
thanks.

You can download the latest version of your tax reports from the CoinTracker Tax Center any time. The tax reports are in the “Tax Reports” section on this page: