Unexpected error in Other Transactions (your form)

In the Portfolio Wallets page of the Cointracker program, It shows that I have over a hundred million dollars worth of Bitcoin. I wish!!

Obvious error. Doesn’t affect my taxes, does it? Should I delete the “Other Transaction” line item altogether?

Also, I transferred the Poloniex assets as per the Exchange instructions, but Poloniex still shows up in Cointracker. How do I get it out of there for the future?

In the Portfolio Wallets page of the Cointracker program, It shows that I have over a hundred million dollars worth of Bitcoin. I wish!!
Obvious error. Doesn’t affect my taxes, does it? Should I delete the “Other Transaction” line item altogether?

Could you confirm that 100% of your cryptocurrency transactions are correctly recorded in CoinTracker including all coins, in all years, all exchanges, all off-exchange wallets?

Also, I transferred the Poloniex assets as per the Exchange instructions, but Poloniex still shows up in Cointracker. How do I get it out of there for the future?

I’m a friend of Carl (the original poster) and can confirm he has synced wallets and manual transactions/CSV files and the data input is clean.

The most troubling question is: how did $100,000,000 worth of BTC mysteriously get added to his account? And why, after it was added, did it not impact his Dashboard readouts or tax form generated figures?

Thanks for following up.

@Carl — could you please ping us on support chat with permission to take a look at your CoinTracker account? We’d like to take a look and see what is going on and get it resolved ASAP.