Where can I find my net deposit transactions

Screenshot_186

I’m trying to figure out where this net deposit number is coming from because it is by no means accurate.
I never deposited this much money into crypto and I want my tax reports to be accurate.

If I recall correctly I think my total USD deposits netted to around $240k~ over the last 3 years, so I’m not sure where this inflated number is coming from and I want to make sure the reports will be correct.

Hi @ghartm,

Here’s how we calculate Net deposits. This is different than net fiat deposits (fiat in minus fiat out). You can find that figure on the unrealized performance page.

In terms of net deposits, these are composed of:

If after going through these something still seems wrong, please feel free to message us at feedback [at] cointracker.io with permission to take a look at your CoinTracker account (enabled in user settings).

I’m still somewhat confused though as I know this number doesn’t represent what I actually deposited into crypto?

Is there a specific page or something that shows only USD deposits/withdrawls and their totals?

I’m still somewhat confused though as I know this number doesn’t represent what I actually deposited into crypto?

>> Net deposits = fiat used to buy cryptocurrency + cryptocurrency receives – reinvested fiat
**This is not cumulative fiat deposits (which is what it sounds like you are asking about). For a metric closer to that measure, you should instead take a look at the net fiat invested metric on the unrealized performance page.

Is there a specific page or something that shows only USD deposits/withdrawls and their totals?
>> You can check the net fiat invested metric at the link above.

Gotcha, see that now thank you.

1 Like