Where is Customer Support

I am having a problem with customer support not returning emails. It’s been over 6 months with 3 different issues and no response. This is absolutely unacceptable. How can a company sell a product with no support and retain customers. I’ll have to go somewhere else very soon if this doesn’t change. What is the best way to receive support?

2 Likes

Wow. I know they completely disappeared right around the US tax deadline. Then they recently sent a note apologizing and saying they’re committed and whatnot. I didn’t realize that this is still mostly a ghost ship.

Yeah, I’m going to call my bank and dispute their monthly charges as bogus for not providing all the services in the subscription. Email customer support is supposed to be included and they are not delivering. I really feel that us that are paying customers need to fight back. This is unacceptable and they need to pay for it. They really need to shut their site down and quit stealing people’s money.

2 Likes

I tried fighting back for months. I was posting a lot in the forums. I even made a post asking about alternatives. They had the audacity to delete it after a week or two, yet not address the real issues here about their customer service.

I’m just going to call my bank and dispute the charge. Tell them that I paid for a product and service and didn’t get everything I paid for. Should not be a big deal.

2 Likes

We are here, working hard to respond to as many tickets as humanly possible while scaling our team as quickly as possible to better meet demand. I am very sorry for the frustrating delays, we really are working hard to make this better. I did find your tickets and respond to them through the support channel, which remains the best was to get a hold of us.