Where to get cryptocurrency tax advice?

Please speak with a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Enrolled Agent, tax lawyer, or other tax profession who is familiar with your financial situation and the local tax laws. If you would like, we can help put you in touch with someone based on your personal circumstances.

Disclaimer: CoinTracker is provided for informational purposes only. This service is not intended to substitute for tax, audit, accounting, investment, financial, nor legal advice. For financial, tax, or legal advice please consult your own professional. The information on CoinTracker is subject to change without notice. All information is provided “as is.” CoinTracker disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy or adequacy of any positions taken by you in your tax returns. Please see our full disclaimer .