Wildly innacurate cost basis profit/loss on several coins

there are so many inaccuracies, including cash invested… and cost basis, I dont know where to begin to explain… amount invested, BTC, solana, cardano, atom, more…

if I were to make a guess, it is the binance.us feed,… the others seem more plausable. but then 90% of my activity is on Binance.us

2 Likes

I’m having the same issue but mine seems to be an issue with my Coinbase integration. It’s starting to seem this is more the entire platform and not just related to one integration.

1 Like

I have seen a lot of people mentioning issues with balances on several coins and across various platforms (binance, coinbase)seeing this more in the chat also. Appears to not be an isolated issue. Hopefully, it is fixed soon.

So you think this is a problem with the exchanges and not cointracker?

Same here; started on December 6 afternoon - cost bases went crazy. I do use Coinbase but not Binance. Must be fixed before tax season - otherwise, what am I paying for?

Hey folks!

If anyone is still seeing anything incorrect across your CoinTracker dashboard, please reach out to us via the contact us form .

Some tips to help us reach a quick resolution:

• More information is better, please be as detailed as possible.
  • Please do not submit duplicate requests about the same issue (this actually slow things down considerably by pushing your first ticket down the queue).
  • If your case has resolved itself or you have more info to provide, reply to the email notification confirming your case was submitted and we’ll see your update.

We have been providing updates across our status page and Twitter handle, bookmark those for future reference to stay informed on the latest status.